CityLam – ColourVue
CityLam ColourVue is a tinted laminated glass produced with either two layers of clear float glass between one or more tinted Polyvinyl Butyral (PVB) interlayers permanently bonded together by heat and high autoclave pressure, or by using a clear and tinted glass with a PVB interlayer. The effect gives a wide range of colours to meet the requirements of a variety of aesthetic, glare reduction and solar demand controls.
- The lighter tints eliminate Solar Energy
- The deeper tints improve glare control and provide a degree of solar heat elimination
- Reduction in damaging UV radiation
- Provides safety, security and sound control
It is extremely important to note that the edges of all heat absorbing glass must be polished to negate and reduce the possibility of thermal
stress and fracture. The edges must be free of vented damage.
- These edges are produced by the straight line polishing machine operating at CITY GLASS.
All CityLam laminated products come with the seal of approval under SAZ – Standards Association of Zimbabwe