CityLam – CoolVue Laminated Safety Glass
Important features of CityLam CoolVue Laminated Glass
- Unlike other solar control glass products CityLam CoolVue Laminated Glass offers medium solar control whilst maintaining a very high light transmission with low reflection.
- CityLam CoolVue Laminated Glass can transmit more than 70% of visible light while blocking out over 50% of solar heat.
- The performance of CoolVue will offer solar control without compromising light transmission and low reflection.
CityLam – CoolVue Laminated Safety Glass – Performance Data – based on 6.76mm (H.P.R.) thick laminated glass
- Solar Energy Control
- External Solar screen
- Retail display and view windows
- Industrial and roofing glazing
- Two way visibility
- Curtain Walls
- UV Elimination
It is extremely important to note that the edges of all CityLam Low E Glass must be polished to negate and reduce the possibility of
thermal stress and fracture. The edges must be free of vented damage.
- These edges are produced by the straight line polishing machine operating at CITY GLASS.